Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wow, its been a While!

So, I think I am going to resume writing on this dear blog, which I have so long neglected! I have had some major changes in my life the last couple of months. August 12 I got married to Eric Avery, and we are now living in Kentucky. I am greatly enjoying my life! My exercise and good eating regimen have gotten by the wayside for the most part though, and of that I am ashamed! So, I am trying to reform and get into really good shape. I plan on using my blog to help me stay accountable, and for other purposes too! I am taking 3 classes, being a pastor's wife, and helping my husband work in the colleges' kitchen. Needless to say, I am not getting quite the whole foods diet I was eating while living and working with the Cambells at Above Rubies. I am trying to stay away from too much carbs, so I am not going completely crazy there, but desserts have been my biggest downfall. They are just so good! I have just very recently gotten to walking for about 30 minutes at night, and I want to get into even more exercise too, so that is my goal! Going for an even more beautiful Temple!

-Hannah

1 comment:

Mary Rebekah said...

I'm so proud of you though, for spending time where it really counts (focusing on studies, spending time with Eric, and hanging out with me! ;) ). By the way, u should check out MY fitness blog, sister, and comment. Because, I'm pretty sure you would be the only one checking it.. There is a link to it on my regular blog, which you haven't checked in a while either, I might add. I love u! :)