Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 1

Food

-2 smallish bowls of chili w/cheese, sour cream, and onions.
-2 small bowls of sweet fruit salad
-2 slices of pickles
-pork and veggie chow mein(no noodles)
-a big helping of pudding cookie pie.
-some crackers

Exercise
-walked about 15 minutes around the circle.

Activities of the Day
-went to class this morning.
-worked in the kitchen doing the salad bar for lunch.
-sat outside and did some reading for a class and enjoyed the beautiful weather!
-Worked with my husband tonight doing the salad bar etc.
-Chose a book from the Library for my Church History Class. I am enjoying learning about Greek Orthodoxy!
-Sat in the coffee shop, and did more reading.
-Walked the circle with some of my friends and my sister.
-Put some clothes away
-Read some fashion blogs.

No comments: