Saturday, June 27, 2009

Week 5

Monday:
I walked 5 laps around the circle. I did 3 sprints, 50 sit-ups, 100 leg exercises, and arm weights.
I ate 2 apples, 3 eggs, grape juice, low-carb spagetti, chicken, salad, popcorn, and Diet Mountain Dew. I read my Bible.

Tuesday:
I walked 6.5 laps around the circle, 3 sprints, 30 sit-ups, 30 leg-ups, 100 leg exercises, arm exercises w/weights. I ate apple slices, 1plum, a kefir/fruit smoothie, 2 kefir/spelt pancakes with yummy blueberries, Golden Syrup, real whipped cream, and butter. I also had venison, onions, potatoes, veggies, Zucchini bread, and mint tea.

Wednesday:
I walked 5.25 laps around the circle, 3 sprints, 50 sit-ups, 30 leg-ups, 100 leg exercises, and arm exercises w/weights. I ate 2 apples w/peanut butter, raw milk, 2 eggs, salad, fruit, chicken salad cups, cucumber salad, and nachos w/cheese and organic beef.

Thursday:
I did 50 sit-ups, 100 leg exercises, and arm weights. I had 1qt. of fruit and raw milk smoothie,
2 eggs w/3 cheeses, salad, Kai Sai, Min, and lots of veggies.

Friday:
I didn't really exercise, but I did housework, climbed the stairs a lot, and vacuumed. I ate 4 slices bread, Kai Sai Min, Lamb, potatoes, sweet potatoes, cabbage, cucumber salad, salad, mushrooms, mint sauce, and cheesecake w/berries and cream. Yummy stuff!

No comments: