Saturday, June 20, 2009

Week 4

My freshly-painted toenails!


Lovely fresh pineapple that I had for breakfast this morning! It tasted like I was on a Tropical Island!


Monday:
I ate 1 orange, 3 no-bake cookies, 3 eggs, chicken, salad, veggies, granola bar, 1/2 donut. It rained, so I couldn't hike. I read my Bible.

Tuesday:
I did the "Pumphouse Walk," 50 sit-ups, 100 leg exercises, and some arm weight exercises. I ate a cream puff in celebration of Vange's new baby, and I also ate cheesecake, eggs, salad, Kai Sai Min, veggies, and 1 orange. I did not read my Bible.

Wednesday:
I walked 5 or so laps around the circle, and I did 3 sprints, 50 sit-ups, 100 leg exercises, and arm weights. I had raw milk, 2 eggs, Kai Sai Min, venison roast, onions, brown rice, veggies, 2 slices of sourdough bread, and part of a granola bar. I didn't read my Bible.

Thursday:
I did not exercise. Bad me. I had 1qt. of a banana smoothie, a 3-egg omelette, mutton chops, sweet potatoes, salad, asparagus, and onions. I did read my Bible.

Friday:
I walked 6 laps around the big circle, I ran 3 sprints, I did 50 sit-ups, I did arm exercises with my weights, and 100 leg exercises. I had fresh pinapple, raw milk, apple slices, fresh cheese, healthy snacks, Chai tea, Thai Soup w/chicken and mushrooms, salad, brown rice, bread, and grape juice. I did read my Bible.
Saturday:
I did no exercise! Bad me. I had fresh pineapple, grape juice, a two-fried-egg sandwich, and a piece of chocolate.

2 comments:

Mary Rebekah said...

what's the kai sai min, or whatever? You eat a lot. : ) Have you been to my diet blog lately?

Eric and Hannah Avery said...

Hi Sis, Kai Sai Min, is ground meat, cabbage, and like a juice that has like curry flavorings in it. It is so yummy. I love the stuff. And yeah, I do eat a lot, unfortunately! Lol. Yeah, I checked out your blog today. I am glad you are motivated.