Saturday, June 13, 2009

Week 3

The Beautiful Dinner Table here at the Campbells

Great Veggies! All of this food was for one meal!


Salad with sprouts and Jicama


We use a lot of condiments! There is even Habanero!



Hope and Victoria getting ready for Dinner




Quiche we had Thursday





Sunday:
I had a wonderful Subway flatbread sandwich for lunch. I love them! Then for supper, I had spaggetti and salad. The only exercise I did was walking around the mall!

Monday:
I had spaggetti for lunch, and I had two long walks, and one really hard hike with children along! It was quite an adventure!

Tuesday:
I had a banana for breakfast, I had a really good fruit and kefir smoothie for lunch. I think we had chicken wings for supper, rice, bread, and veggies. ( I think I am correct here) I don't think I exercised! Not good.

Wednesday:
I had some fresh pineapple for breakfast. Lunch was salmon salad and avocado. Very delicious! For supper, we had really good macaroni and cheese, and lots of veggies. Later on I had some fruit too. I did the "Pumphouse Walk,", 50 situps, leg exercises, and some really good arm exercises with my 8lb. weights.

Thursday:
I had strawberries and grapes for breakfast, kefir and spelt pancakes w/Golden syrup, butter, and blueberries for lunch, and for supper I had quiche, salad, cauliflour, cucumbers, and carrots, etc. I only did about 20 or so sit-ups for exercise.

Friday:
I had a really good fruit and kefir smoothie for breakfast, and I had more smoothie and quiche for lunch, and for supper, I had healthy party food like chips and salsa, Triscuits and cheese, a dill pickle, popcorn w/hotsauce, and a healthy cake. The only exercise I had was lots of housework, and running up and down stairs.

3 comments:

Mary Rebekah said...

I think you are just telling yourself that the stuff you ate on Friday was "healthy." "Healthy cake". . . yeah, right! Haha. J/K Love you! : )

Hannah said...

It actually was healthy, Spelt flour, carob powder, honey, yeah. it was, wasn't extremely good though. Lol

Hannah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.