Saturday, June 6, 2009

Week 2

Monday:
I was tired, so I just did some arm exercises with my 8 lb. weights.

Tuesday:
I went on the "Pumphouse Hike" again. It was good. Then I came back and did
50 sit-ups, and a bunch of leg exercises. Lots of exercise!

Wednesday:
I did nothing! Boooooo me!!! I did go to prayer meeting though. That was good
soul exercise. I ate lots of food though. Spagetti, pizza, chocolate, salads, and
sweet tea! Not really any self-control there!

Thursday:
I was bad and didn't go on the "Pumphouse Hike" in the morning like some of the
others did, so I did 50 sit-ups, and did some good leg exercises! For lunch, I had
eggs and salad, and for supper I had sausages, cabbage, salad, mushrooms, and
okra. It was healthy, but I had too much of it!

Friday:
I didn't have any breakfast. I had some strawberry smoothie with raw milk for
lunch. For supper and snack, I had more smoothie, some chips and salsa, some
popcorn, and two small chicken pieces. I did have a pretty long walk too, so that
was good.

Saturday:
I had a fried egg sorta sandwich for lunch and some raw milk. I had some yummy trail mix (with chocolate) later while we watched a movie. I did 50 sit-ups, 100 leg exercises, and I also did the "Pumphouse Hike!" Yay! Pretty Good week!



2 comments:

Mary Rebekah said...

At least part of the time, you are doing things right! lol. I'm updating my fitness blog too, now, so check it out! : )

Mary Rebekah said...

Oh, and incase you don't know how to get to it, its www.lovelyform.blogspot.com You should post a link to it or something, on your blog, so that you can get to it easily. . . that's what I did with yours. Love you. : )